We do advocacy to promote the rights of women with an immigrant background.
MONIKA – Multicultural Women’s Association, Finland, provides information to decision makers and authorities about
- violence against women with immigrant background
- essential questions of integration and work life.
MONIKA monitors the implementation of the rights of women with an immigrant background by monitoring legislation and decision-making.
Forms of advocacy
- publishing statements
- participating in hearings
- participating in expert and guidance groups
- meeting with decision makers
- publishing bulletins
- participating in the joint statements of the organizations
- presence in social media.
Do you want to know more?
Contact Managing Director Jenni Tuominen via email jenni.tuominen(at)monikanaiset.fi or by calling +358 45 6759 276.